Embed AliExpress Reviews on a Website
Follow these three easy steps to present your brand authentic and reliable
Create AliExpress Reviews Widget and Embed it in Any Website Builder
Select a template and give it the perfect look in simple visual editor
AliExpress Reviews Make the Difference
Here are the key features of the widget which make them what they are
Putting customer reviews to the website helps to achieve amazing results in engagement and revenue. We’ve heard many success stories, here’s one of them.
Joan resells goods from AliExpress on her Shopify website. Her business is quite great, but one day Joan noticed something unusual.
She doesn’t produce anything herself and doesn’t sell a thing on AliExpress. Her dropshipping website is one of the most famous among fashion lovers. But one day she understood that conversions are quite low in comparison with the number of visits.
- I’m passionate about fashion, jewelry and everything that makes women beautiful and confident. AliExpress gives an opportunity to find clothes at relatively low prices which I can resell all around the world.
- Everything was quite good, I ran both Instagram profile and a website, so I didn’t have problems with website visits. However, people used to look through the products and go away. I understood that there was something that made my website different from AliExpress.
- AliExpress reviews helped people make the right decisions. I should have placed them directly to the website, to make people sure they buy from a reliable seller. But the problem was that I know absolutely nothing about programming and using AliExpress API.
- I chose this review widget because it was intuitive, I didn’t do any coding and found tons of pre-made designs.
The reviews really increased engagement!
- I could see a huge increase in leads, site visits. People now spend much more time on a website, sticking around for a few seconds on the reviews. This can be seen on the scroll and click map.
- What is more, ecommerce transactions and revenue showed rising for 24%. This means people are interested in previous customer experience, and make purchase decisions on the basis of it.
Want to have such results? Install AliExpress Reviews on a website
Yes, without a doubt! You may utilize the screen view option in the upper right of the editor to verify how the reviews appear on different devices. You’ll notice that the reviews slider appears great on all devices, including mobile phones and desktop computers.
Yes, the review moderation feature is accessible. You may choose just reviews with a specific rating, such as only 5-star reviews. They’ll instantly show in your widget on your website after you obtain them from AliExpress.
There are presently 28 sources supported by the plugin: Arbnb, AliExpress, Amazon, Apple App Store, Avvo, BBB, Booking, Capterra, DealerRater, eBay, Edmunds, Etsy, Facebook, G2, Google Place, Google Customer, Google Play Store, Healthgrades, HomeAdvisor, Hotels, Houzz, OpenTable, Thumbtack, TripAdvisor, Trustpilot, Vrbo, Yelp, and Zillow. There will be even more after a while. Find yours, combine them all in one feed and design them the way you wish!
Yes, you will! After publishing the widget on your website, star rating will appear in SERP as well.
We have even more to offer
This widget includes 25+ review platforms. Find yours and unite them all in the review feed.
Ready to add AliExpress Reviews to website?